Merry Christmas Everyone!



I have been absent from this blog, and I am so sorry about it, my main account is gone, which I was known as Candice Mendle, so I won't be using that name anymore. 

Now call me CandyCane - I'm known in the game by CandiceMichelle Sweetwater - But call me Candycane! :) 

I hope you forgive me and my absence but I promise you, that this time I will keep posting pictures on the blog and my new flickr, please don't forget to follow my new flickr: (Click) 

ALSO and most important, Merry Christmas!

I hope you enjoy my new pictures! Please your support will be very nice for me to have strength to start everything from the beginning and you know it's not easy! 

I hope you are having a great time with your family - loved ones! I'm not a fan of Christmas or December itself, for personal reasons, but I know that many of you love it! So I hope you are having a really good time! 

Don't forget to stay tuned to my blog for my pictures!

PS: if you are interested on my work you can contact me trough the email I have on the description! 

Share:

1 comentários